I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
Technical Services Officer – Service Desk
Do you put customers at heart and have a technical background to match? This could be the opportunity you are looking for!
As the main point of contact for all troubleshooting queries, you will provide a service to each employee at Betsson Group like no other! You will be driven by making a difference every day and will take ownership of tasks until they are solved!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Betsson Group, we are looking for the best, and you will not merely be looking for your next job, but joining a team that genuinely lives and breathes all things tech! A taster of what is involved:
- Acting as the first point of contact for the troubleshooting and resolution of Incidents and Service Requests related to hardware configuration, software, application and network problems among others;
- Making full use of available tools during the diagnosing and execution stages of Incidents and Service Requests;
- Routing those Incidents and Service Requests that require reassignment to other Service Teams (including third-party suppliers);
- Tracking and retaining ownership of Incidents and Service Requests to ensure that service levels are met and call resolution is achieved within the shortest time span possible;
- Continually observing a security-aware approach;
- Contributing to the setting up of operating procedures with other Service Teams to ensure that remote support is carried out by the Service Desk in an effective manner while maintaining the efficiency;
- Contributing to the articulation, maintenance, and enforcement of Service Desk procedures and knowledge sharing across units via online tools;
- Producing management reports in an accurate and timely manner as directed;
- Identifying trends and potential Problem sources (by reviewing Incident and Problem analysis);
- Taking ownership of the system and service monitoring focusing on implementation and continuous improvement;
- Handling of all customer related activities initiated by Internal IT across the group;
- Ensuring full cooperation and effective communication with the various departments in Betsson Group.
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Building relations! This is a customer facing role and your customers are all Betsson employees here in Malta;
- Multi-tasking; you will be working on various issues at one time, you must be able to prioritize and execute your work in a very fast paced environment;
- Windows Products, Office, PowerShell scripting, Core server infrastructure (AD, DNS, DHCP), Apple computers, General System Monitoring and General Network Troubleshooting;
- Working with systems such as File sharing, Exchange, VMware Virtualisation.
WHAT WE OFFER
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.