- Product Management
UX Designer – Engagement
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to join Betsson Group. If you are knowledgeable in UI/UX and cannot wait to share, create and aid others within Betsson – then this is the role for you!
As our UI/UX Designer for our Engagement Area, you will be part of the platforms team which offers framework technologies to other Betsson departments including Product Development and Commercial teams as well as within the Engagement department itself. Being an integral part and evangelist for our Design System framework, you will be aiding in making our UI/UX developers' work day easier using structured and standardised methodologies.
A taster of what you will be involved with:
- Gathering requirements and ideas from key stakeholders and users through interviews and delivering designs based on research, insight and industry best practice;
- Working as a part of the product team to deliver best product experience;
- Key input into product planning and prioritisation with product team;
- Understand and advocate the customer in product design;
- Ensuring production of high quality designs and prototypes;
- Alignment with UX Teams across different verticals across the organisation;
- Producing prototypes and testing these with end users;
- Producing wireframes for designers and development teams.
What we are looking for
- UI & Interaction Design experience;
- User research and interview experience
- You should feel confident using the Industry standard software such as Sketch, Adobe XD and Figma as a means to develop, test, explore and convey design solutions;
- Be great at optimising flows, spotting flaws and complying with legal requirements;
- HTML, SASS, LESS and MVC’s knowledge is a huge advantage;
- Producing High Fidelity and Low Fidelity prototypes, what ever best suits the purpose of validating the hypothesis;
- Experienced in Responsive and Adaptive design methodologies.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
We offer numerous challenges where your skills will be put to good use! We encourage innovation, independence and celebrate success where you will be part of multi-cultural and diverse company, with people from all over the world.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.