Verification is all about the detail, spotting the not so obvious, the missing information and so much more! If you are a detail orientated individual who is always on the ball please keep reading!
This is the opportunity to join a team driven by paying attention to every detail and always ensuring that no mistakes slip past their ranks. The verification's team are eager to hit targets and always provide the best quality work. Please see below for some of the responsibilities in the position:
- Validate and verify various player related documentation to comply with the Group’s licensing requirements in various markets.
- Where relevant, liaise directly with the Group’s players/Other departments within the company via multiple communication channels to assist with account and document verification queries.
- Identify, investigate and escalate cases presenting potential fraud and risk of reputation to the Fraud & Payments Operations Team.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as requested by the assigned Team Lead/Manager.
What's in it for me?
Here at Betsson not only do you get the chance to work across our leading markets but also with a team of excellent Analysts. There will be ample opportunity to progress your own skills, develop your knowledge of the iGaming industry and be a part of a multicultural, friendly environment. We want our employees to embody the value of One Betsson and enjoy the perks of being a Betssonite!
You're good at
- Understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements
- Thinking with an analytical mind with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines on a day to day basis
- Flexible approach to work in a dynamic environment
- Additional language skills
- Experience in iGaming
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.