I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Marketing & Commercial
VIP KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER – German speaking
The growing DACH team within Betsson Group is now looking for a passionate, energetic, and dedicated German speaking Key Account Manager. At Betsson Group we are all about providing the best customer experience in the world of gaming, and what better place to live and breathe those values than managing the relationship with our very top customers as a Key Account Manager. You will manage a portfolio of clients who demand the very best experience and customer care, it is your job to anticipate needs and build an experience that surpasses their own high expectations. You will be empowered to tailor a contact approach which includes events, gifts, experiences and providing proactive support, ensuring our VIP customers become advocates of Betsson Group and our brands.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage high value player accounts with the aim to increase loyalty and exposure to the brand.
- Monitor and analyse player activity to identify drops and spikes while acting on opportunities to enhance the player’s experience.
- Be aware of and actively benchmark competitor offerings and / or incentives being offered to players in your remit.
- Ensure continuous attention is paid to the retention and reactivation of all assigned VIP Players.
- Daily review of your assigned Key Accounts’ biggest winners and losers.
- Propose and plan VIP events and promotions alongside CRM and Events manager, applying best practice in relation to hosting and attending events.
- Provide regular reports on key information.
- Updating lists of newly assigned Key Accounts.
- Dealing with any escalations regarding account closures, responsible gaming issues, event related enquiries, Bonus enquiries.
- Documenting data and information on assigned Key Accounts.
- Meeting and exceeding targets set in your assigned market.
- Take responsibility for increasing your own product knowledge and being able to communicate new features and products to assigned Key Accounts; acting on opportunities to educate customers on features and products to increase value.
Besides being a pro-active and goal oriented individual, you can demonstrate the following skills:
- Several years' experience managing a portfolio of clients in either a VIP gaming team, or in a consumer facing organisation that demands the very best customer experience for the most demanding of clients
- In depth knowledge of segmentation, CRM, and campaigns
- Ability to build a VIP management strategy
- Commercially driven; providing ROI on all activities
- Proactively making improvements in all aspects of the Key Accounts to increase the value of the portfolio
- Passionate about sports and casino
- A sales / business development approach to expanding and growing the value of your accounts
- Excellent communications skills and an eye for detail are a must.
- Native level communication ability in German, both in speaking and writing.
- Have a burning desire to provide the ultimate player experience.
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.