- Malta: Betsson Experience Centre
VIP Key Account Manager – Norway
Excellent opportunity to join Betsson Group as our new VIP Key Account Manager – Norway.
Are you the incredibly personable, commercially minded, get things done type person who we are looking for?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Key Account Manager to join our successful KAM team. You will be the point of call for some of our leading VIP's and it will be a great opportunity to provide excellent service to our customers. Along with striving to create the best of experience for them, building up great relationships with them too is an added bonus!
What's in it for you?
By managing such an exclusive portfolio of high value players to the business, you will really take ownership of your area and be a key cog in the wheel for the team.
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
You're good at
You will be a self-starter, proactive in your approach and ruthless in building the very best experience for our most valuable players. You are motivated by happy customers and driven by achieving commercial success.
This combination of traits is very rare, but if this describes your approach and skill set then we want to hear from you.
You will also demonstrate;
- Several years' experience managing a portfolio of clients in either a VIP gaming team, or in a consumer facing organization that demands the very best customer experience for the most demanding of clients.
- Commercially driven; you will understand what drives success and the activities required to drive performance.
- Proactive mindset; you are a self-starter who can operate autonomously and turn opportunities into performance, picking up the phone on a Saturday or out of hours isn't a pain, it's what drives you in achieving value for your customers and for yourself.
- Passionate about sports, casino and gaming in general.
- A sale driven mindset; you are hungry to build a great customer experience but also to earn money off the back of driving this experience.
- Excellent communications skills and an eye for detail are a must; you need to see the trends in your portfolio and take action for both the players benefit and your own.
- Native level communication ability in Norwegian, both in speaking and writing. Additional languages are also advantageous.
- Have a burning desire to provide the ultimate player experience.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Manage a portfolio of high value player accounts with the objective of retaining their spend, alongside developing them from being simply customers to becoming brand advocates.
- You will be responsible for meeting (and exceeding) the commercial targets for your assigned market and portfolio.
- Monitor and analyze player activity and behavior to identify drops and spikes, proactively acting on opportunities to enhance the player's experience and the value to both the customer and to Betsson Group.
- Continually examine the value proposition offered to VIP customers by our competitors, ensuring we stay ahead of the game, leveraging experiences and communication to retain and grow your portfolios spend with Betsson.
- Take ownership for your portfolio, scheduling contacts which drive retention, growth and reactivation.
- Be your own analyst, continually monitoring and reacting to the performance of your portfolio; including the ability to articulate and understand the headlines, KPIs and key activities which drive the performance of your portfolio.
- Dealing with any escalations regarding account closures, responsible gaming, Source of income, including out of core working hours.
- Taking responsibility for increasing your product and brand knowledge, proactively communicating new features and products to relevant player in your portfolio, acting on opportunities to educate customers on features and products to increase value.
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.