Atlassian Tool Administrator
Our Atlassian Administrator is expected to be a pattern breaker and knows the importance of providing top quality service to each customer of the Internal IT department. You will be expected to address each customer individually and deliver the service on the right technical level.
You will be driven by complex challenges and maintain and improve the current Atlassian Installation on an ongoing basis. You will know the importance of knowledge sharing and documentation via online tools (for example Confluence), work under minimal supervision and be motivated when succeeding as a team.
The Atlassian Administrator will take part of the Atlassian installation(s), define relevant and needed processes and least but not last be a daily “go-to-person” in relation to the Atlassian products.
What's in it for you?
A taster of what you will be involved with:
- Set up Jira projects for all new programmes, customise workflows, permissions, screens and issues types specific to programme/user requirements;
- Set up Confluence pages for all new programmes and ensure existing programme pages are up-to-date and functional;
- JIRA/Confluence/Bitbucket system administration, assist with upgrades, plugin analysis and installation. Ensure the instances are healthy and functional;
- Evaluate, test, implement and lead the usage of Atlassian add-ons to meet team and business needs;
- Take the coordinating lead in our many ongoing and upcoming projects in Internal IT;
- Securing an Atlassian Product Suite to support our processes and business;
- Implement/improve processes via tools in Internal IT – with focus on the Betsson business requirements;
- Extend JIRA beyond its out of the box capabilities using scripts and/or Atlassian REST API's;
- Guide, train and assist users on all Atlassian products;
- Secure documentation and knowledge sharing in Internal IT via online tools;
- Secure cooperation between the various departments in Betsson.
You're good at
- Experience with Atlassian Platforms, such as Jira, Confluence, and Bitbucket;
- Linux administration experience;
- Hands-on experience using REST APIs for integration with other tools;
- Scripting experience (PHP, Groovy, Bash or Python);
- Experience with HTTP Servers (Apache, NGINX) and Database Servers (MySQL and Postgres);
- Detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning and prioritization skills;
- A flexible team player with a positive attitude and eagerness to solve complex problems;
- Good English language skills, both written and spoken.
It would be great if you have:
- Understanding of ITIL and Agile methodologies;
- Atlassian Administrator Certification;
- Working knowledge of Git repositories;
- Experience with ScriptRunner add-on (writing Groovy scripts).
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.