I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
Business Manager – Legal & Finance
We are looking for a motivated and organised individual with a keen eye for detail to support the Legal and Finance departments in administrative duties. We can offer a rewarding job, working within a great team of legal and finance professionals of different nationalities.
The Business Manager will assist the Legal and Finance Departments, which both act as support functions to Betsson Group, interacting with many different aspects of the online gambling business on a daily basis. Both departments require support in a variety of tasks including management and coordination of corporate, project and organisational meetings, coordination of workflows with other departments, secretarial and organisational duties, filing contracts and inputting data related to the same and management of IT tools designed to systematise the work of these two departments.
You will be based in Malta and will report to General Counsel Betsson Operations, working closely with the Chief Financial Officer and other key individuals within the respective teams.
Your main tasks will include:
- Coordination of execution of confidential business contracts according to relevant requirements and subsequent sharing (external and internal) and filing of same using purposely adapted IT tools;
- Management of the internal registry of internal business contracts and coordination with the rest of the business regarding the same;
- Coordination of corporate meetings and attendance at the same to record minutes;
- Assisting finance and compliance personnel in the collection of information required to fulfil regular duties including reporting to regulators, registry of companies etc.;
- Management of incoming and outgoing mail (docketing, scheduling of mail pick-ups and following up on dispatched mail);
- Communication with external consultants on various matters including the preparation and submission of information required in regard to particular projects;
- Adopting a project management role from time to time as required;
- Following up on communications with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure an overall satisfactory service is being provided by the respective teams;
- Perform basic research and prepare basic documents in accordance with set templates or previous guidance;
- Understanding the scope of business tasks, contractual agreements and ongoing projects;
- Organisation of meetings and departmental events or appointments;
- Assisting with document management and providing basic administrative support to the teams, when required.
- Successful completion of Advanced level standard education;
- Qualifications (award or diploma) in relevant areas including but not limited to administrative and/or secretarial duties, accounting, financial services management or business management;
- Strong knowledge of basic IT tools namely Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel as well as sufficient aptitude to manoeuvre other information technology tools designed to support business tasks;
- Experience in a corporate environment
- Reading, writing and communicating fluently in business English;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- A trustworthy individual with a keen eye for detail;
- Enthusiastic and initiative-driven person, thriving in a dynamic environment
- Previous experience in a similar position;
- Basic degree in a related area such as law (LL.B), finance (B.Com in Accountancy, Economics or Management) or similar;
- Knowledge of other European languages;
- Experience in an international environment
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.