- Marketing & Commercial
Content Manager – Norwegian Speaking (Malta based)
Outstanding opportunity to join one of our most successful and quickest growing regions. In Team Norway we are looking for a new Content Manager (Norwegian Speaking)
Are you a passionate Content Marketer looking for a work environment that empowers you to make an impact? This might be the role for you!
Bring your years of content marketing experience, love for data and research, knowledge in content amplification, and drive for business to our successful Norway team.
What's in it for you?
When working with us, we promise you that you will never ever have a dull moment. By spinning multiple plates, you will always have your hands full. We promise you that you will learn a lot and that you will grow with us, both in your career and as a person. Working in one of the biggest online gaming companies in Malta, you will get first-hand experience on what it is that drives a successful company forward.
And of course, we promise you that you will join a GREAT team!
You're good at
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Content Marketing
- Data-driven: Must know Google Analytics and other tools to help with content research and measurement
- CRO experience in content
- SEO knowledge
- Experienced in writing comms., setting templates and guidelines
- Must possess strong leadership skills
- Highly organised and keen on finding efficiencies
- Proven cases of content success – from Organic Search results, to engagement, conversion and retention
- Ideally experienced in Content Marketing for Nordics
- Ideally worked in iGaming industry
- Passion for sports and casino is considered an asset.
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- Interpret data and the behaviour of our audience on our content pieces to suggest optimizations for conversion
- Work closely with the SEO team to ensure content is optimised for organic search and to propose content opportunities based on relevant search queries
- Use your experience in content amplification to help our regional content teams reach relevant audiences in as many channels as possible
- Create copy templates, content guidelines and write central comms.
- Always on the alert for the latest tools, services and opportunities in content marketing to share across the Group
- Find and establish efficiencies in our processes, such as content collaborations between regions
- Together with the regional Content Managers, define the content strategy per brand based on the Marketing plans, objectives and targets
- Support regions on major activation campaigns and events to ensure they use content holistically across all channels and in the right formats
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.