I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Marketing & Commercial
Are you a passionate Content Marketer looking for a work environment that empowers you to make an impact? This might be the role for you! Bring your years of content marketing experience, love for data and research, knowledge in content amplification, and drive for business to our Central Content and Social Media team.
Content might be king, however if it’s not measured, optimised and amplified correctly then it will only reach a fraction of its potential. This is why we’re looking for a true Content Marketing expert!
You will help define the Group’s content marketing strategy together with the Head of Content and Social Media and support its implementation within all our brands and regional teams. You would then monitor the content’s performance and keep refining the strategy for optimal conversion. As a leader, you will also keep updated with the latest content marketing trends and tools and find ways to apply them to our processes.
You will therefore be key in proving the true value of Content Marketing in a highly competitive and evolving industry.
What’s in it for me?
This is not a role for anyone – we are looking for a true content aficionado who wants to make an impact in a very fast paced and changing environment. Being in a central role, your skills and knowledge will be challenged: working with regions across the globe – from restrictive markets to open and competitive ones; strategizing content for different target audiences with budgets that can go from small to the types you’ve always dreamed of working with. What this means is that you will step outside your comfort zone and develop into a true content marketing thought leader, especially in the gaming industry.
You’re good at:
- Interpreting data and the behaviour of our audience on our content pieces to suggest optimizations for conversion
- Content Amplification to help our regional content teams reach relevant audiences in as many channels as possible
- Defining a content strategy, together with the regional Content Managers, based on marketing plans, objectives and targets
- Activating sponsorships and major events across all channels and in the relevant content formats together with the regional Content Managers
- Ensuring content is optimised for organic search and proposing content opportunities based on relevant search queries
- Finding and establishing efficiencies in our processes, such as content collaborations between regions.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Content Marketing
- Proven cases of content success – from Organic Search results, to engagement, conversion and retention
- Passion for sports.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.