I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Marketing & Commercial
Are you a passionate Content Marketer looking for a work environment that empowers you to make an impact?
The Challenge OR The Wow
As our Group’s Content Specialist, you will make communication between internal teams and external service providers as smooth and seamless as possible, scale projects that can be used by content teams, support Central teams with translation services.
- Own the Global Editorial Content Calendar
- Write/edit and publish editorial for Global and to support Content teams
- Support Central Content Manager with content measurement reports
- Manage a team of freelance translators, QA their work, manage the translation tool and own the Central translations budget
- Point of contact between our service providers and the Content teams – e.g. press images provider used across the Group
- Owner of tools used across the content teams – e.g. dynamic stats widget on our blogs
- Point of contact between Product and the Content teams (e.g. special odds, weekly previews content, infographics, etc. around sports events)
- Point of contact between Design studio and the Content teams (brand design templates, animations, etc.
What’s in it for me?
You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Bring your eye for detail, love for efficiencies and automation, organizational skills, experience with task management systems and processes, passion for copywriting and publishing, budget management skills, and drive for business to our Central Content and Social Media team.
You’re good at:
- Data-driven: Must know Google Analytics and other tools to help with content research and measurement
- CRO experience in content
- SEO knowledge
- Experienced in writing comms., setting templates and guidelines
- Experience in working with translators and translation tools
- Highly organised and keen on finding efficiencies
- Ideally experienced in Blogging/Publishing
- Ideally worked in iGaming industry
- Passion for sports is considered an asset.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.