I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Marketing & Commercial
The Casino Brands team is looking for an enthusiastic, casino passionate CRM Coordinator. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a top-notch team and expand your existing skills in a fast paced, high performance environment. If you are hungry to learn and develop and feel like you are ready to take the next step in your career, we are keen to hear from you.
As a CRM Coordinator your focus is to coordinate and execute Casino CRM activities to the highest standard. You will be working with customer lifecycle by growing loyal customer base and following customer journey from on-boarding down to lapsing. Working closely with CRM Manager and other members of the team you will:
- Automate lifecycle communication and conceptualise promotions and communication journeys to enforce the vision for each brand.
- Pulling and organising segmentation lists to prepare for execution of Email, SMS and OMS content
- Execute CRM campaigns and conduct performance testing and optimization to ensure we maintain the best customer-centricity level in the industry.
- You will also continuously evaluate and report on email, SMS and OMS send-outs in collaboration with other stakeholders as well as seek to suggest new ways of using Campaign Tool creatively with your stakeholders in order to give create more effective campaigns and CRM activities.
What’s in it for me?
You’re a big part of a dynamic team responsible of 360 planning and execution of our CRM campaigns and journeys within several brand and markets. You’ll get the opportunity to work in an international environment, at a 100% digital company that is the market leader within the online gaming industry.
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
You’re good at:
- English language and have a strong command of written and spoken English.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organised, detail oriented and a strong communicator.
- You must have a keen eye for detail, a passion for business, and good with time management combined with a huge desire to learn.
- Strong problem solving capabilities with ability to see the big picture while maintaining high attention to detail.
- Positive friendly attitude with an appetite to learn.
- Interest in Casino.
- Experience with HTML.
- Experience in iGaming.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.