I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
The function of the NOC Engineer is to ensure maximum possible service availability and performance for our customers by monitoring our systems, identifying and where possible troubleshooting and rectifying any issues that might have a disturbance to the customer experience, and where not possible, coordinating the handling and resolution of said issues.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage Betsson Group’s ticket system for incidents and maintenance
- Ticket creation and classification
- Notification and ticket update
- Follow up on pending incidents
- Communication facilitation
- Dispatcher and Escalation of tickets to the right support group
- Responsible for the content in the tickets
- Initial diagnosis, troubleshooting, rectification and/or escalation according to routines and processes
- Proactive monitoring
- Single-Point-of-Contact for all communication in relation to production issues
- Direct contact with our 3rd party providers
- Detection, correlation and analysis of events in the technical environment
- Other project related tasks that will be assigned by management
- Maintaining and improving the incident and problem processes together with the Incident and Problem Manager.
- Be a support and have a close relationship with the Incidents and Problem Management group.
- Participate in a 24/7 rotation scheme
- Improve the group KPI:s such as resolution rate of incidents and proactive monitoring
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Recent MCSA certification
- Typing speed of 50 wpm
- SQL training
- Network Security training
- Linux system administration
- Familiarity with Splunk, Solarwinds, SQLMonitor, Appdynamics
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person, there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.