I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Fraud, Risk & Payments
Payments & Fraud Shift Leader
Are you ready for the next step in your Payments and Fraud career and do you like to help and support your colleagues? If you are and enjoy a fast paced environment with flexibility and a dynamic work ethic then keep reading!
The function of the Payments and Fraud Shift Leader is to handle contacts related to payments queries raised by customers or any internal or external parties. The aim is to provide an outstanding customer service experience by putting the customer first in every action and facilitate internal communication, as well as offer guidance to payments analysts and creating a positive spirit in the team.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Being the first line of contact for 3rd party providers regarding payments related issues.
- Taking ownership of any issues occurring during their shift, effectively manage the issue and take the most efficient course of action to minimize customer impact as well as work load.
- Handling of payments and risk queries and escalations from customer support via chat, IM and emails.
- Work together with Payments and Fraud Team Leader in order to improve and maintain procedures within the Payments Team.
- Raise any trends in escalations, denoting a possible generic issue with anything payment related.
- Ensuring that ongoing tech issues are monitored and proper follow up is done to ensure minimal downtime and customer impact.
- Point of contact for any payment and fraud related issues or questions from a variety of different departments
- Ensuring that fraud and risk prevention rules are followed and applied when processing any of the Payments and Fraud Shift Leader tasks.
What's in it for me?
This is the opportunity to work in an ever growing digital industry, not only providing you with the opportunity to work with experts in your field but liaise with external stakeholders in a dynamic environment. There will be ample opportunity to progress your own skills, develop your knowledge of the iGaming industry and be a part of a multicultural, friendly environment. We want our employees to embody the value of One Betsson and enjoy the perks of being a Betssonite!
You're good at:
- At least 1 year experience within payments & fraud
- High level of English, both verbal and written
- Ability to create and maintain an effective and positive working environment
- High level of organisation and time management
- Additional language skills
- Experience with a variety of different payment providers and internal back office systems
What do we offer?
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
If you have any questions regarding this position you are more than welcome to contact the responsible recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to receive your application!
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.