I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Product Management
Product Owner – Loyalty
As a Product Owner for our Gaming Platform, you will be assigned ownership of our Loyalty capabilities and empowered to drive the product development in this area. You will be working closely with the CRM Product Manager to release the company’s vision for its Loyalty capabilities.
Working at Betsson Group means working in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute towards the group’s growing success by working with some terrific individuals on some leading edge products and technologies.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working with stakeholders to define the product vision and collecting user requirements;
- Translate business requirements into detailed product specifications for the Loyalty team to deliver against in the form of user stories with detailed acceptance criteria, complemented by descriptive aids such as wireframes and flowcharts where necessary;
- Manage the backlog of work for the loyalty team, ensuring the backlog is properly organised, prioritised and up-to-date;
- Actively and effectively participate in sprint planning and backlog refinement meetings with the Loyalty team;
- Assisting the CRM Product Manager in drafting and building the CRM Product Roadmap and strategy;
- Verification of deliverables to ensure the acceptance criteria are met;
- Stakeholder management;
- Conducting release and resource planning, keeping all stakeholders up to date on progress;
- Showcasing Loyalty Product releases and deliverables to stakeholders;
- Keeping the customer at heart in all development projects;
- Keeping the Loyalty delivery teams engaged and motivated;
- Occasional traveling would be required in our various offices.
- Proven experience as a product owner, project manager and/or business analyst;
- Familiarity with Loyalty or general CRM concepts and/or platforms;
- Strong planning and leadership skills;
- Experience working with Agile development teams;
- Comfortable and confident working with both the technical and commercial sides of an organization;
- Strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to break down complex problems into solvable and easily understandable parts;
- Excellent decision-making skills, with the ability to logically measure risk against potential gain;
- High sense of ownership and competence to work independently.
For the right individual we offer many different career paths, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future. We strive to be the best in whatever field we choose to play on, and we make sure to have fun along the way.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.