I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Customer Service
The main function of the QA agent is to test the customer journey on all of our Betsson group sites and to report back to the business if any technical glitches should be found. The role is responsible for guaranteeing a level of quality for the end client and to help various departments throughout the business to identify problem areas in an early stage. Main duties are testing our website in order to report bugs and glitches. Ultimately, you will ensure
- Work together with the rest of the Customer Service team to ensure quality for our players with targets related to Customer Service Satisfaction.
- Report on a daily basis any issues that might occur on the Betsson group website and its functionalities
- Replicate the customer journey through different angels and raise any potential issues to ensure quality
- Monitor all offered customer contact channels on a daily basis in order to understand customer pain points, replicate the errors and feedback back to the business through the correct channels
- Work closely together with our incident coordinator and our Teach team to ensure fast resolution time
- On occasion be able to take customer contacts to be able to asses’ customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- Reporting and documenting technical issues
- Reviewing and analysing campaigns before sendout if needed
- Previous experience within QA, Customer Service or similar roles
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset, problem solving attitude and be the champion of the customer
- Be able to be self-going and proactive in the daily work together with strong organizational skills
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.