I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Customer Service
Responsible Gaming Coordinator (Swedish Speaking)
Betsson Group is Malta’s biggest iGaming company – and if you are big you need to be responsible. Responsible gaming has always been a core value for us and we take it very seriously. We want our customers to enjoy gaming as a fun and enjoyable pastime – something that adds a little excitement into everyday life by betting in a controlled and sensible way.
However not everyone has that sense of control and, for a very small minority, it can become a problem. And that’s where our Responsible Gaming Department step in. As a Responsible Gaming Coordinator (Swedish Speaking) you support our awarded Customer Service department with complaints related to Responsible Gaming as well as supporting other teams across the business with difficult cases. Apply already today, we are looking forward to receiving your application!
We are looking for a Swedish speaking Responsible Gaming Coordinator to join our Responsible Gaming Department in St Julian, Malta. Your main duty is to be the go-to function regarding Responsible Gaming at Betsson Group. Betsson was the first iGaming company in Malta to dedicate a full-time position for this area, so we have a lot of knowledge to share with you. The team works closely with other departments so there are a lot of development opportunities. The position is very rewarding as you get to help players and fellow colleagues. The duties include but are not limited to:
- Professional handling of Responsible Gaming (RG) related complaints via e-mail, chat and phone.
- Interacting with customers in regards to RG, making affordability checks and performing other types of RG related communication.
- Assisting Customer Service Agents “on the go” with difficult cases and complicated problems related to RG.
- Analysing and handling all relevant customer queries escalated by CS, Payments , Risk, Affiliate and other teams.
- Assisting various teams with difficult cases and problems related to RG.
- Following up on any previously escalated cases, issues or customer queries proactively.
- Suggesting improvements to existing policies and procedures.
- Investigating suspicious accounts with excellent analysis and follow-up.
- Assisting Team Manager with various tasks and projects related to customer complaints or RG.
- Few years experience in iGaming (CS, VIP management, Risk and Fraud, Payments)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Swedish
- A keen interest in regulatory and compliance knowledge
- Analytical thinking with great attention to detail
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Adobe)
It is beneficial but not a must if you have knowledge of responsible gaming regulations in relevant markets and speak either Swedish, Norwegian, Danish or German. As a person you have the ability to listen effectively and understanding others. You have a high amount of empathy and a caring approach.
If you have any questions regarding this position you are more than welcome to contact the responsible recruiter at email@example.com. We are looking forward to receive your application!
What we offer
We offer a fun and challenging role in a collaborative and dynamic environment. For the right person there are many different career paths at Betsson, both if you want to deepen your technical skills or work with leadership in the future.
Apply now via our career site.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.