I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- Information Security
Are you a go-getting Information Security pro? Have a secure coding mind-set, love operational security and ready to work on multiple projects at one go? Then, it's time to join the InfoSec Team and hit the ground running!
- Owner of our SIEM architecture and maintenance;
- Implement Information security non-functional requirements, mainly for the SDLC process;
- Leverage DevOps tools to support continuous integration and deployment pipelines to maintain and monitor security tools to ensure maximum availability and reliability;
- Continuous improvement of our DDoS mitigation;
- Work with the rest of the team to implement/support tools that have been installed;
- Support the SOC operations in advanced analysis;
- Assist with security incidents;
- Documentation of security tools and tasks associated with them;
- Work independently, with minimal direction, on tasks with aggressive timelines.
- Working experience in the field of Information Security experience is a must;
- Good understanding with working with security controls such as ISO 27001;
- Strong understanding of non-functional requirements;
- Web application development experience;
- Experience in presenting technical viewpoints to diverse audiences and in making timely and prudent technical risk decisions;
- Experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Puppet, Docker, etc.) preferred;
- Audit and compliance experience.
Why not find out more about who we are looking for here.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.