Service Management Tool Solution Developer
We want to develop a state-of-the-art Service Management Platform and we need your help to do it! Join us in one of the fastest growing digital businesses in the industry…
The vision for our service management platform is to be one of a kind within the ITSM, and of course, iGaming industry. We’re looking for you who will join our team in the challenges of finding solutions that will support the rigid processes of ITIL in a fast moving, high paced organization.
Working together with a global team, within an agile environment, you will look at how we can improve our ServiceNow platform for the better.
A flavor of what you will be doing
- Provide technical analysis, design, development and implementation work in relation to service management processes and tools
- Facilitate both implementation of ITIL processes and implementing improvements of the processes and its supporting tools towards further ITIL compliance
- Coordinate and liaise with various internal departments to understand their needs, identify solutions and ensure successful delivery of such solutions
- Comparing, evaluating and implementing new features and technologies, and integrating them into the computing environment
You’re good at
- Implementing ServiceNow for ITSM, Discovery, Orchestration and other modules
- Thinking outside the box, finding new and creative solutions on how to improve
- IT Service Management processes such as Incident, Problem, Knowledge, Change, Release, Event, Service Catalog, Configuration Management & Service Level Management
- Demand & Development processes as well as scrum and lean techniques is desirable
- ITIL certification
- Providing advanced support for ServiceNow by troubleshooting, implementing bug fixes and root cause analysis etc.
What’s in it for you?
We can offer you an easy going team and an environment full of ambition and passion. One day is rarely like the next and we can guarantee constant changes with the ambition to always change to the better and to the greater. We strive to be the best in whatever field we choose to play in, and we make sure to have fun along the way!
- Excellent benefits (Healthcare and pension contributions, special discounts and more)
- A friendly working environment
- Personal development through training and conferences
- Freedom with responsibility
- Regular social events & meet ups
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.