I’ve been with Betsson for nine years. The great thing about this company is that something new is always happening. You never get bored.
- HR & Office
Up to speed with the Stockholm Tech scene? Know your way around GitHub? At home with Stack Overflow?
We want to hear from you….
There’s never been a better time to be a Betssonite and we want you to spread the word!
Based in Stockholm, join our passionate group of 6 local HR colleagues and help drive recruitment for this key office. Afterall we’re Swedish and proud of our roots, publicly listed and steeped in history, we’re over 100 strong in Stockholm and mainly Tech!
We’re not just after any Recruiter though, we’re looking for someone who can show us a thing or two. You’ll know your tech inside out, be hard wired into the Swedish Tech scene, up to speed with the latest trends and feel at home talking tech with stakeholders, colleagues and candidates alike. Perhaps you’re a Boolean search string genius or simply the most connected in the industry. Either way we want to hear from you!
What’s in it for me?
The opportunity to work for a true Global organisation in one of the most exciting times facing our industry. Not only that but you will be immersed in a fast paced, Tech driven environment, giving you fantastic exposure and the ability to directly impact the business. Reporting into The Global Head of Recruitment and supported by our local HR team you will build long standing business relationships with key stakeholders from day one. We’re a close knit team, very supportive and always fun, working together towards a common goal – to become the Employer of Choice in our industry.
You’re Awesome at:
- Tech Recruitment-you are an expert in what you do and know what makes Tech talent ‘tick’ and most importantly how to find them!
- Navigating the Swedish Tech scene, you have a strong network and you’re not afraid to use it!
- Hands-on recruitment from understanding a stakeholder brief right through to offer management
- The latest resourcing tools and direct search methods!
- Stakeholder management-you’re a natural at building relationships and building trust through delivery
- Holding yourself accountable for deliverables, following KPI’s, crunching numbers and quantifying your activity
- Creating and executing campaigns to help achieve the most traction for those niche and difficult to find profiles
- Using your creativity and network to leverage external communications positioning Betsson Group as the Employer of Choice
A flavour of what you'll be doing
- You’ll have your own areas of focus within the Tech organisation-yet be agile enough to move where the business needs you
- Partnering with Hiring Managers to solve key hiring problems
- Using a range of sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter to deliver on hiring briefs as well build pipelines
- Managing the recruitment process, coaching hiring managers on best practise and keeping things moving and all parties informed
- Networking within both the local and global tech marketplace-building those pipelines for when we need them
- Screening and interviewing tech profiles and assessing both technical competencies and culture fit
What we offer
Much like riding a rollercoaster, sometimes life at Betsson can be lightning fast with twists and turns but always FUN! Then again, what else would you expect from a business 75% millennial and 1700 strong, spread across 7 offices with 900 based out of our Malta HQ alone! We recognise it may not be for the faint-hearted, but if you’re a go-getter, initiator and adrenaline junkie, always striving to push the boundaries and challenge yourself, then you’ll fit right in.
At Betsson we like differences. It’s clear for us that we benefit from diversity and that we as a company become stronger and more competitive when hiring people with varying backgrounds, experiences and cultures.
Please fill out the following form. After you have completed your application an email will be sent to you with relevant information.